Wednesday 24 February 2010

hej to everyone,
Again a try to use the blog.
I would like to sum up our Impressions/Expressions/Thoughts and Talks in Lisbon. First it was great to meet you all again and also to meet the students from the Mausmaus.
I really enjoyed to get to know how things / the project thoughts are now.
In Portugal we had lectures about Colonialism - Post colonialism.
So that was another part of Escapism. So lets see if we can bring each Workshop into connection with one aspect of Escaping.
Braunschweig - leaving home because of political and economic reasons
Ramallah- How to come back
Malmö - being away in your mind
Lisbon - colonizing a country/people, power - victim

This ofcourse is only a suggestion and I hope it is a base for a discussion.

Greeting,
Lydia

1 comment:

  1. Hi to everyone,
    I hope that all of are ok and safe and I feel happy that you all,
    the last workshop that I missed was in my mind all the time and I feel so good that I met you all in Berlin, Malmo, and specially her in Ramallah,

    life is going good her but the situation on fire again,

    I am doing a research about dreams so I would like to hear from you what is dreaming for you and do you like to have a dream or not and why, if you stop dreaming what you well do ? ? ?

    all the best
    Khaled Jarrar
    kh.jarrar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete